What is the Diploma Programme Curriculum
The curriculum is modelled by a circle with six academic areas surrounding the three core requirements.
Over the course of the two-year programme, students:
- study six subjects, one from each subject group
- complete an Extended Essay
- follow a Theory of Knowledge course (ToK)
- participate in Creativity, Activity, and Service (CAS)
- choose three of the six subjects at Higher Level (courses representing 240 teaching hours) and the remaining three subjects at Standard Level (courses representing 150 teaching hours)
Click here to be transferred to the official International Baccalaureate Organisation (IBO) website: http://ibo.org/
Click here to find a range of statistics which the International Baccalaureate® (IB) publishes in order to provide information about IB World Schools.
Click here to find more information about the IB DP for parents: http://www.ibo.org/information-for-parents/dp-for-parents